The Abyss as a Next-Generation Platform
A gaming portal with a concentrated presence of MMO games in which a primary focus is placed on motivational programs for players as well as developers. ABYSS tokens are a priority internal mechanism for interaction on the platform (Protocol ERC20 on the Ethereum blockchain). Our gaming platform is to be offered for Desktop (Windows, MacOS, Linux), Mobile (iOS and Android) and Web.
Key Characteristics of the Project:
- Increasing income from a single user: A powerful, multilevel referral program whereby a user brought in by a developer provides the developer an income (paid in ABYSS tokens) from all payments and achievements in any other game on the platform.
- The player also profits: An analogous referral system is built on a viral basis whereby players receive income (paid in ABYSS tokens) for bringing in friends, not just for their payments but also for the activity on the platform (achievements, creating content, subsequent referrals, etc.)
This system utilizes a principle of affiliate marketing: a maximal income is obtained by players and developers who are the first to bring in users to the platform. The system is oriented at more effectively inviting and retaining users than any other in the gaming sphere.
- Low entry threshold for first check: Dual currency options whereby all operations can be conducted in fiat money and the platform's own ABYSS tokens.
- Convenience of using tokens: Tokens can be transferred to cryptocurrency accounts both manually and automatically.
- Saving money on marketing: An internal system of advertising offers (based on ABYSS tokens) enables traffic to be exchanged with other developers, receiving and passing along only relevant users.
- The Abyss is a gamification service: A well-planned system of syndicates (Masternodes) enables the platform's users to be organized into communities that become sources of income (paid in ABYSS tokens) for participants. It is one of the methods of controlling the volatility of tokens.
Tony Simonovsky - Token Sale Advisor
Max Dilendorf - US Legal Advisor
Rika Khurdayan - US Legal Advisor
Michael Kim - Business Development Advisor
Mikko Ohtamaa - Technical Advisor
Vladimir Kurochkin - President
Artem Veremeenko - Executive producer
Vladimir Martynov - CTO
Albert Tugushev - Head of Development Department
Aleksey Kobelev - Tech Lead, Blockchain Engineer
Anton Chertikovtzev - Maintenance Director
Konstantin Boyko-Romanovsky - Founder
Stepan Leshchenko - Art-Director
Evgeniy Kharchenko - Head of Customer Service
Evgeny Petrov - Chief Marketing Officer
Stanislav Kuzin - VP of Platform Development
Sergey Zakharchenko - System Architect
Q3 2008: Foundation of Destiny.Games (gaming company)
Q3 2016: The idea of a state-of-the-art gaming portal creation
Q2-Q3 2017: Testing the opportunity of blockchain technology integration into the new concept.
Q4 2017: Presenting the concept of The Abyss – a new generation digital distribution platform
Q1 2018: Conducting the Token Sale
Q2 2018: Commencing The Abyss platform development. Presentation of concept of The Abyss to game developers.
Q3-Q4 2018: Active phase of platform development. Legal and financial preparation for the launch of the project. Partnership agreements with game projects.
Q1 2019: The first version of the platform with the startup game package. API for project integration. Unified bi-currency billing. Unified system of authorization. The first integration of multilevel referral programs.
Q2-Q4 2019: Active development of the platform: Expansion in the number of connected projects; Introducing the personalization and socialization systems; Introducing the detailed reporting system; Introducing the internal CPA Network.
Q1-Q4 2020: The expansion of platform functionality: Motivational programs; The ability of content generation and evaluation; Auction; Syndicates; Joint game achievements.
2020+: Crowdfunding platform. Further extension of the platform.